Winslow Public Schools
The Winslow Public Schools will continue remote learning through the end of this school year unless we receive notice from the CDC that it is safe to re-open our school buildings. You can find a copy of the Winslow Public Schools Remote Learning Plan here.
Thank you for your understanding and please keep an eye on the District’s Health and Safety page for updates to the broader school community.
- The June 22nd 2020 School Board Meeting will be held in the Winslow High School Gym, as well as virtually, starting at 6:oo pm. For those who cannot attend and wish to view, you can view a live stream at the Black Raider News Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqwwWEB_VIc7GhwkPYjySHg
During the public comment section you may call 207-859-2490 if you would like to call into the room where the board meeting is taking place.
- May 28 2020 - Request for Proposal released for a new phone system. The RFP is available here.
- Click here for a message from the Superintendent
- You can view a live stream of the May 18, 2020 School Board Meeting at https://www.twitch.tv/bitgeist starting at 6:00pm. During the public comment section you can call 207-859-2490 if you would like to call into the room where the board meeting is taking place.
- Information on Food Delivery for Students can be found on our Health & Safety page.
- Important information regarding the Flu and the coronavirus.
- December 16, 2019 - Video recording of the presentation to the School Board - Transitioning to a Two Building Campus: Programming.
- December 6, 2019 - Request for Proposals released for the district's copier and printer fleet. The RFP is available here.
- You can follow the progress of school construction here.
- The Waterville, Winslow and Vassalboro school boards have voted to join RSU18 and SAD54 in the Kennebec Valley Alliance Regional Service Center.
- The 2019-2020 Winslow Public Schools calendar is now available.
- Renovation has begun at the Winslow Schools. Please note that there will be some traffic pattern changes during construction.
285 Benton Avenue
Winslow, Maine 04901
Tel : 207.872.1967
Fax : 207.859.2325
Grades preK - 6
20 Danielson Street
Winslow, Maine 04901
Tel : 207.872.1973
Fax : 207.859.2349
Grades 7 - 8